Post Op Hip Brace
Suggested HCPCS Code: L1686
- Designed to allow controlled hip flexion in 15 degree increments from -30 to 105 degrees
- Can be locking in any position from -30 degrees to 60 degrees
- Malleable arms bend for abduction purposes.
- Low profile design.
- Malleable waist and leg cuffs.
|Product Number||Side||Size||Patient Height|
|15-0300||Right||Regular||5’4″ or taller|
|15-0301||Left||Regular||5’4″ or taller|
|15-0302||Right||Short||Shorter than 5’4″|
|15-0303||Left||Short||Shorter than 5’4″|
- Osteoarthritis of the hip
- Osteoarthritis Resulting from Hip Dysplasia
- Post Traumatic Osteoarthritis of Hip
Item is for treatment of illness or injury or to improve function of hip. (Not preventative.)
For Product Instructions click HERE.