Padded Elbow Brace
Suggested HCPCS Code: L3760/L3761
- Adjustable dials allow gradual changes to move joint toward normal alignment
- High-temperature plastic cuffs can be remolded to custom fit patient’s upper and lower arms
- Flex Technology splint moves with the patient’s abnormal muscle tone/spasticity
- Padding provides comfort and redistributes skin pressure
- Brace provides 3-point leverage similar to manual stretching, improving range of motion
- Lower cuff swivels to allow for varying degrees of flexion
|Product Number||Size||Bicep Circ.||Forarm Circ.|
Available in more sizes as well as custom sizing.
- Elbow Contracture
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Hemarthrosis of Elbow
- Felty’s Syndrome of Elbow
Item is for treatment of illness or injury or to improve function of elbow. (Not preventative.)
For Product Instructions click HERE.