Suggested HCPCS Code: L4396 & L2210x2
- Only dorsiflexion brace that fully extends the leg
- Ensures gastric-soleus stretch
- Controls ankle joint placement
- Engages windlass mechanism
- Plantar Fascial Fibromatosis
- Contracture of Ankle
- Contracture of Foot
Coverage Criteria: (Patient must meet one of the following criteria)
- Plantar Fasciitis
Or all of the following:
- Plantar flexion contracture of the ankle with dorsiflexion on passive range of motion testing (using Goniometer) of at least 10 degrees.
- Reasonable expectation of the ability to correct the contracture
- Contracture is interfering/expected to interfere significantly with functional abilities
- Splint is used as part of therapy program including active stretching of the involved muscles/tendons
For Product Instructions click HERE.