CUSTOM ORTHOTICS & PROSTHETICS
Pro Medical East offers custom orthotics and prosthetics. With our team of Certified Prosthetists Orthotists, you can be sure you are getting the perfect brace or prosthetic to fit your needs.
- Send patient demographics and insurance information to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (732) 657 9400
- We will verify insurance and our CPO will contact you to schedule an appointment for an evaluation
- Once evaluation is complete, PME will send you a script to fill out and send back.
- Complete script and send back to PME.
- PME will order the brace/prosthetic and go deliver the brace/prosthetic once its complete.
Pediatrics– Our skilled pediatric clinicians treat children with a variety of mobility and musculoskeletal conditions. We work closely with doctors and therapist to ensure we provide your child with the highest quality of care. We offer a full line of Pediatric prosthetics, bracing, and splints.
Orthotics– At your evaluation the Orthotist in collaboration with your referring physician will come up with a treatment that is right for you. There are multiple types of devices to treat each type of deformity/deficiency. The Orthotist will help determine the best option for you.
Prosthetics– The Prosthetist will do an initial evaluation of your needs. Often this will include watching you ambulate and doing an anatomical evaluation. Your Prosthetist will explain all options available, including detailed information on your prosthetic foot, hand, or leg. Your prosthetist will be available to help you through your entire prosthetic journey.
Please call our office at 732-657-9600 and speak to our Lead CPO for an appointment at one of our locations or at your home.
Pro Medical East has a fleet of Mobile O&P Labs that come to you to fit, adjust, and modify any custom brace and prosthetic! Contact us today to schedule an appointment at the location most convenient for you.
1950 Rutgers University Blvd Lakewood, NJ
7165 Ogontz Ave,
599A Main Avenue
9 Tech Circle
4012 34th Street