Suggested HCPCS Code: E0114
- Lightweight anodized aluminum with push-button height adjustments.
- Crutch-bow ends prevent slipping when climbing stairs and help increase stress tolerance at all angles without cracking.
- Non-skid rubber tips provide good traction.
- Comfortable, durable underarm pad and hand grip.
|Product Number||Size||Height Range|
|10101||Youth||4’6″ – 5’2″|
|10103||Adult||5’2″ – 5’10”|
|10105||Tall||5’10” – 6’6″|
- Foot/Ankle Fracture
- Foot/Ankle Sprain
- Foot/Ankle Deformity
- Mobility Limitations
Crutches are covered only if all of the following criteria (1-3) are met:
- The beneficiary has a mobility limitation that significantly impairs his/her ability to participate in one or more mobility-related activities of daily living (MRADL) in the home.
- The beneficiary is able to safely use the crutch.
- The functional mobility deficit can be sufficiently resolved by use of a crutch.
For Product Instructions click HERE.